Monday, January 26, 2009

This morning we put in an offer on a house in Windham! This is all moving so quickly. The offer will expire tomorrow at 5pm so hopefully we hear something before then. I'd love to hear something today, but I don't think that will happen.

There is another couple interested in the house, but they haven't put an offer in yet so keep your fingers crossed that they don't because we really want the house!

In other news Pat is working a ton and we hardly saw each other this weekend. Work has been busy for me as well, but at least I sleep at home every night. I know Pat doesn't mind it though.

I didn't cook at all this weekend. I spent most of the weekend at Gram's stressing over the house, but it was good to spend a lot of time there.

I'll update when we hear something - think good thoughts for us!

No comments: