Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last night we made tacos. No pictures because, come on, who doesn't know what tacos look like? I have no idea what we'll have tonight and this is where we run into trouble.

"What do you want for dinner?"
"I don't care, what do you want?"
"I don't know, that's why I asked you."
"How about Cole Farms"
"Ok"

And off we go, to spend money on unhealthy food. Our options tonight (if we don't hit up a store) are pasta, cereal, pancakes, soup or lean cuisines. All acceptable in my book!

We don't have much planned this weekend. Hopefully we can work some more around the house. I know Pat is working the overnight Friday night at Cumberland, but hopefully he'll have an easy night and we can do stuff on Saturday. We'll definitely be making another trip to the grocery store - we're both loving the deals and actually having food in the house! I also need to get all the remaining information off my old laptop and onto my new one. I hope this works, there is only 30 minutes of battery life remaining on the old one! Yikes!

No comments: