Monday, January 19, 2009

Cowboy Cookies

Last Sunday it was freezing so Pat and I didn't want to get out of the house. I realized I truly am becoming my mother (not a bad thing!) because I decided to bake. When I was little we baked all the time. Mom loves to tell the story of how I made my first banana bread all by myself at age 3 for my Grammy Poland. What a sweet kid I was.

Anyway, since we hadn't been to the grocery store in a week, supplies were low. Then I remembered my Aunt Sue had given me one of those jars full of dry ingredients to make cookies for Christmas. Since all the dry ingredients were prepared for me, I don't really know what's in them (other than flour, brown sugar, chocolate chips, oatmeal and some kind of nuts...walnuts, I think). They were delicious though and certainly didn't last long! I have a feeling Pat will be requesting these again.


Mmmm....I wish I had one right now!

No comments: