Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Endeavor

For quite some time now I've been kicking around the idea of selling the chocolates that I love to make so much. After some pushing encouragement from my coworkers, family and friends I've decided to give it a try.

Starting for Valentine's Day I will be willing to ship my homemade customized cake balls, chocolate covered oreos and peanut butter cups. That's provided that I get any orders, of course.

Over the next week I am going to work on getting pricing put together and thinking of a cute name (any suggestions?) as well as packaging and shipping methods.

While I am starting for Valentine's Day, I intend to have my chocolates available year round. I will be testing the proper shipping methods out in the warmer months where melting chocolate could be problematic.

If anyone is interested in learning more about them now, please feel free to leave a comment here and I'll be sure to get back to you.

No comments: