Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Customized Chocolates

Although I'm excited about the prospect of making chocolates for people, there is something holding me back. I think mostly I'm scared that just because I think they're great, nobody else will. I'm afraid of the failure, or the less than stellar reviews.

I still haven't thought of a catchy, fun, cute name for the business. I know that seems minor, but I feel hung up on it. I want a cute name and a cute logo. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here are a few pictures of the cake balls for reminders. I started out making them like the little cupcakes below (which are super cute), but lately I've just been dipping them and drizzling on them, which I think looks great. I don't have any pictures uploaded of the newer ones (these were from last summer).



I think I need a jump start. I need a name and I need to set pricing. I intend to sell customized cake balls, chocolate covered oreos and possibly homemade mini peanut butter cups. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!

No comments: