Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boston Getaway

I've disappeared again!

Just when life seems mundane and normal, it gets fun!

This weekend was all about fun.  I've mentioned my 'message board friends' on the blog before.  They are a bunch of fabulous ladies that I met while planning our wedding.  There are a lot that I've been fortunate enough to meet and we live close enough to get together every now and then.  But this weekend I was lucky to meet two more awesome friends from Wisconsin and Maryland.

We did a ton of walking, so that was good.  But, we also didn't eat that great.  All in all, the scale wasn't too mean when I got on it so I'm confident I can get back to my schedule soon.

Tonight I'll be doing my exercising as it was impossible to wake up this morning.  After not having to get up early for five days the 6am alarm was just too much.  Luckily, I know I have plenty of time this evening to get a walk in.

The other big thing that's going on is it's Halloween season.  If you know me and my family, you know that's the most important holiday!  My parents go a little crazy with decorating and entertaining, but we really enjoy it.  I'm in the process of working out a costume right now, time is running short!

Anyway, hopefully soon I'll be back to regular blogging!


No comments: