Wednesday, October 19, 2011

94. Make a travel map

Remember waaaaay back when I put up my list of 101 things to do?  Well we haven't forgotten about it, but we definitely are behind schedule!

However, one thing I wanted to post about was making our travel map.

I've been wanting to make one for years since I saw this post.  However, that map just isn't my style so I kind of put it off.  Until I saw this post.  Pretty much perfect and (I have to admit) I totally copied it.

Without further adieu, here is our map.  We clearly need to travel a little more!



We're only putting pins for trips that we've taken together, so business trips etc won't clutter up the map.  Also, once we have kids we plan on using a different color pin for trips we'll take with the kiddos.

It was a really fun project and I love having it finished and on the wall (finally).  Anyone else made a travel map?

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is a great idea!