Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Verdict

The cranberry crock pot pork didn't meet my expectations. I had anticipated a nice, strong cranberry flavor and it fell short. It wasn't terrible...just not what I had hoped for. I made some brown rice, corn and crescent rolls to go with it.

The meat was VERY tender, so I will definitely be doing a pork loin in the crock pot again, but probably not with this recipe. It's such a bummer when you've been looking forward to cooking a recipe for months and it falls short.

Tonight was supposed to be salsa chicken in the crock pot. Who didn't buy chicken Monday night? Me. I poured the salsa in the crock and went to get the chicken out of the refrigerator only not to find any chicken. So frustrating.

So tonight I'm going to try and use up the zillion eggs we have and make a french toast bake. So if you have a relatively easy recipe, send me the link!

No comments: