Thursday, April 2, 2009

French toast bake review

Not very good. The top pieces were too hard and the bottom pieces weren't done. I'm not giving up though. There are a hundred recipes out there with fabulous reviews so I must have messed up. Oh, and the fact that I didn't have brown sugar probably affected the taste as well.

Pat works the overnight tonight so I'll have some leftover pork from Tuesday night. Tomorrow night the plan is to make homemade macaroni and cheese. I've made this before with good success, so we'll see.

We ordered a table for our entry-way last night, it should arrive next week. We searched high and low locally but didn't find anything. Here's the one we ordered from target.com:
We'll be putting our pub mirror on the wall above it and I think that will look nice.




Last weekend while we were shopping we both had a good time because now when we're looking at things we can really envision them in our house, as opposed to a hypothetical house. Our next purchase will be a new living room set, but that won't be a for a few months.

1 comment:

Kasi said...

I love the dark furniture. It's so classy-looking! Good taste!