Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cake balls for sale

I hesitate so much to even price these because I feel so uncomfortable selling them, but I know a few people are interested. I don't know why this bugs me...some mental hang-up I have.

So here's what I'm offering for cake flavors (what I find makes a good flavor combination):
Chocolate cake w/ chocolate frosting
Vanilla cake w/ vanilla frosting
Spice cake w/ cream cheese frosting
Red Velvet cake w/ cream cheese frosting
Strawberry cake w/ strawberry or cream cheese frosting

I will also take any special requests. I will sell in quantities of 6 and in any quantity above 6 you can mix and match your flavors (all in quantities of 6).

I have a pricing set in my head, but I don't want to post it. If you are interested in ordering some custom made cake balls, please email me at underwood92708@gmail.com. I will be creating these this weekend and shipping on Monday (February 8th) to ensure arrival for Valentine's day. I am open to all suggestions on decorating in addition to my standard ways.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me.

No comments: