Sunday, February 14, 2010

92. Another book down

At the library on Saturday I found myself wandering around without a plan. This usually isn't a good thing for me because I'm not very creative with my book choices.

Case in point...last week I read Jodi Picoult and Anita Diamant. What did I check out this week? Another book from each author.

הוסף לסל את Good Harbor: A Novel / Anita Diamant

What a wonderful book this is! I haven't had a book suck me in like this in a long time. I started reading it last night and I finished it this afternoon. Such a wonderful story of friendship and being a woman.

This is a story of friendship, motherhood, being a wife, love and loss. It's just wonderful and I'd recommend this to any woman!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hmm, I might have to check this out next trip to the library.
P.S. Cute blog template. The yawning kitty is gone.