Friday, December 12, 2008

Ice storm!

Certainly not as bad as "THE" ice storm of '98, but it certainly is icy. We lost power this morning at about 7:30am, but I'm sure it will be on when I get home from work. We live so close to a major intersection in Gray where six roads converge (at two street lights) that it basically has to get fixed.

Pat is working in Standish today. I thought he would have been really busy this morning with calls due to trees down and downed power lines, but he hasn't.

This weekend is very busy, we have two birthday gatherings both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday is my Mom's birthday and I need to bake her a cake tonight. Sunday we're headed to Fryeburg for Jacob's third birthday. Unfortunately we won't be able to stay long since Pat has to work both Saturday & Sunday nights from 6pm-6am at Cumberland.

Well, since I can't think of anything else to write about, have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: