Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've been a bad blogger. :(

The weeks leading up to the wedding were just insane. I was so busy with all kinds of last minute projects that I never had time to do much other than wedding stuff. Work was also insane because we were purchased two days before the wedding.

However, now I am home. The wedding is over. The honeymoon (Royal Caribbean cruise) is over. Both were beyond amazing. The wedding was perfect and better than I envisioned and the cruise was a ton of fun, couldn't have been better.

So now what? Back to the real world. No more wedding projects. No more planning. No more travel preparations.

I still need to officially change my name. Hopefully I'll get to that soon. We're in the process of figuring out what to do with our money. Once we looked everything over we have more than we thought we did (a nice problem to have).

So I'll try and update more and be a better blogger.

No comments: