Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogging slump...

My Mother pointed out that I haven't blogged lately, so here I am.

But I just don't have anything to talk about. We're in the house, and it's wonderful. Pat has been working so hard on his limited time off to keep the lawn and gardens looking nice. Me? I can't see why anyone would get pleasure out of gardening. It's just not my thing.

However, I do want one of these:

I've certainly hinted around it enough with Pat so I'm hoping one shows up next week for my birthday. I have so many things I want to make, mostly homemade salsa! I love, love, love good salsa.
Today is actually our eight month anniversary and also our third month living in our house!
So that's pretty much it. I haven't been cooking too much because I get home too late and Pat has been working a lot of nights. I have been baking some - turns out my homemade brownies are a hit! Thanks for the recipe, Mom!
This weekend we may be having my coworkers up for a game night. No plans have been finalized yet though, so we'll see!

No comments: