Monday, March 23, 2009

Long overdue update!

Maybe I've been slightly busy...

Since I last updated we've bought a house, moved into the house and spent a week in California!

We absolutely LOVE our house. We are nowhere near unpacked yet, but I love everything about it and I look forward to being settled with no more boxes around!

We had a wonderful visit in California with Amy, Luis & Vanessa! It was so hard to say goodbye and the week seemed to fly by. We spent days in Santa Monica, Disneyland, LA & Hollywood and even an authentic ghost town of a silver mine!

On top of all that, work got a lot busier for me when one of my bosses accepted another position. So sad to see him go, but it did give my position that added little security that is nice to have in this economy.

Here are just a couple pictures, I need to upload the rest:


No comments: