Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 366

Have you been wondering about the daily pictures I've been posting?  Probably not, but I'm going to explain them anyway.

I'm taking part in Project 366 at Develop, a really cool site, where you take a picture each day for a year.  2012 happens to be a leap year, hence 366.  Ok, I just noticed they're calling it Project 2012.  I'm going to stick with 366.

It has been fun so far, although I often find myself scrambling at night trying to think of something remotely interesting to take a picture of.  As you can see, I'm not doing very well at it and you'll all probably be very sick of seeing Stryker by the end of the year.

So that's what's going on.  I'm posting them in my flickr account here and my pinterest board here in case you don't get enough of them here on the blog.


No comments: