Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello September!

September is my favorite month of the year. I love the crisp, cool air. I love the smells of fall. I love when the trees change color. I love apples. I love sweaters. I love fairs. I love everything about fall.
This September we'll be working on our new project. Restoring an old 1972 pinball machine. We bought it on Saturday and it's in really great shape, however it didn't do much when we plugged it in. Luckily my father has restored a 1965 machine by the same maufacturer (Gottlieb) so he stopped by this morning to get us started. Sure enough, he got it running for us!
Now, it still needs some rehab and some work, but I'm a lot more confident that we'll be able to get this back in 100% working order. I am so excited, I've always loved pinball (grew up having one) and now we'll have one of our own!

No comments: