Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where has the time gone?

It has been almost a month since I posted! Not that I'm a super-regular blogger or anything, but a month is a long time!

In order to at least get something up here today I'm stealing a post I've seen on quite a few blogs lately...The ABC's of me:

A - Age: 32
B - Bed Size: Queen (hoping for a King when we buy a new bedroom set)
C - Chore you hate: All of them. Dishes especially.
D - Dogs: None, but I can't wait to have one someday.
E - Essential start to your day: Free Beer and Hot Wings (morning radio show).
F - Favorite Color: Pink
G - Gold or Sliver: Silver
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: Flute & Clarinet. I've dabbled in others and I really miss playing in an organized band.
J - Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
K - Kids: None yet, much to the dismay of my parents.
L - Live: In Maine
M - Mom's Name: Laura
N - Nicknames: James, J, Bear
O - Overnight hospital stays: None since I was a baby
P - Pet peeve: Text speak
Q - Quote from a TV Show: "Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's 'moo'" Joey, Friends
R - Right of Left Handed: Right
S - Siblings: One, my older sister Julie
T - Time you wake up: Eh, somewhere between 6 and 7:30.
U - Underwear: Yes, I wear them.
V - Vegetables you dislike: brussel sprouts
W - What makes you run late: Not much, I really like being on time.
X - X-rays you've had: Ankle multiple times. Teeth, again, multiple times.
Y - Yummy food you make: Cake Balls
Z - Zoo, favorite animal: Polar Bears

1 comment:

Mary said...

Whoa, for a second there I was like "beer to start your day?"
Love the Friends quote too!