Thursday, July 17, 2008

The blogging world...

Do you ever feel like you actually know people out there across the country (maybe the world) because of their blogs? I do. As I mentioned in my first post, I've had a blog on another site for more than four years. I've had faithful readers during that time and I've also read other blogs daily. I truly feel like I know these people.

I'm also a very active member on a message board and I feel like I know the 'regular' posters over there as well. Can you really develop real friendships that are purly web based? I think you can. I care as much about the well being of a lot of these people as I do about my friends in my day to day life.

Just something I was thinking about this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely feel the same way. A year ago, I would have said you are nuts but now, not so much. I actually really love that I have made what I consider to be good friends who I may never actually meet.